The purpose of this assignment is to identify health objectives from Healthy People 2020 that
will impact health outcomes through population-level health assessment and intervention. This
assignment will allow for a discovery into a selected practice problem, encompassing social
determinant risk factors, an evidence-based population health intervention, and relevant
measurable goals and objectives.
For this assignment, each group will:
• Provide a brief statement introducing the selected practice problem.
• Identify three social determinant risk factors for the selected practice problem.
• Based on the health risk/problem identified, describe the strategies/methods that you
will implement. Focus on primary and secondary prevention strategies. Refer to Healthy
People 2020 Topics and Objectives. You may access the website at:
• Describe a related Healthy People 2020 Goal and how it correlates with the selected
• Describe one evidence-based intervention to address the Healthy People 2020 goal.
• Define one measurable objective to address the Healthy People 2020 goal.
This is a GROUP assignment. Groups have been randomly assigned and the group assignments
have been posted in Moodle. Submissions will be made via Moodle link. Only one submission
GOAL : Improve Health, Productivity, wellbeing, quality of life and safety by helping people get enough sleep
Complete the paper according to APA 7th Edition Guidelines as a word-processed document.
Students are strongly encouraged to use the MRU Library & Learning Resource Center for
support in writing your paper. For more information please contact the library at
The paper is limited to a MAXIMUM of Ten (10) pages (including the title page and references
pages; NO Abstract is needed for this assignment). You must provide a minimum of 5
scholarly references. References may not be older than 5 years. Do not exceed the ten-page
limit as only ten pages will be read and graded. The paper must be double- spaced using Font
Size 12 (including the reference page).